In an area where 75% of all businesses are small, local economic and community success depends on the support of your company. Charitable participation enhances team building, boosts staff morale, and gives employees an opportunity to help those around them.
SMALL BUSINESS. BIG IMPACT!
The Small Business Circle is a group of local small business owners committed to investing in ongoing and impactful work in Escambia County through United Way. These businesses realize the stronger you help your community become, the more revenue your business will see. Small businesses are often sent multiple requests to support a variety of important causes that combat food insecurity, education disparities, and other work to meet local needs. But most small business owners rarely have the time to explore these requests in depth, to determine which to give to or which will be the most sustainable and life-giving to the community. When you join United Way’s Small Business Circle, your gift will support these efforts and more! With one donation, your business supports over 40 nonprofits across Escambia County through education, health, and basic needs programs. It is one of the best investments you will make all year – for your business AND your community. For $100.00 each month or $1,200.00 annually, your business can join United Way's Small Business Circle. $1,000.00 goes directly to the Community Investment Fund supporting United Way partners and programs in Escambia County. $200.00 will be used to strengthen the impacts created through SBC member participation in Day of Caring Projects, Networking Events, Agency Visits and much more.
- Company logo and link on United Way of Escambia County's (UWEC) Small Business Circle (SBC) webpage in alphabetical order
- Yearlong visibility with recognition on signage at UWEC events
- Business Spotlight and featured on UWEC Website, social media platforms, and eNewsletters
- Recognition in Organization's Annual Report distributed in print and digital to over 1500 UWEC Donors and Partners
- UWEC SBC Window Decal
- Invitation to UWEC special events
- Two (2) LIVE UNITED T-shirts
- Two (2) tickets for the August Annual Luncheon and award presentation
EVEN MORE BENEFITS:
- A special email signature is available for all members to add to company correspondence.
- Serve with other SBC members on a special group project during United Way's Day of Caring on October 13.
- Serve on a Community Investment Panel. As a donor, you can help make a difference by making recommendations on how donations should be invested in non-profit programs that serve in our community.
THANK YOU SBC MEMBERS!