In an area where 75% of all businesses are small, local economic and community success depends on the support of your company. Charitable participation enhances team building, boosts staff morale, and gives employees an opportunity to help those around them.
SMALL BUSINESS. BIG IMPACT!
- Company logo and link on United Way of Escambia County's (UWEC) Smal Business Council (SBC) web page in alphabetical order
- Yearlong visibility with recognition on signage at UWEC events
- Business Spotlight and featured on UWEC Website, social media platforms, and eNewsletters
- Recognition in Organization's Annual Report distributed in print and digital to over 1500 UWEC donors and Partners
- UWEC SBC Window Decal
- Invitation to UWEC special events
- Two (2) LIVE UNITED T-shirts
- Two (2) tickets for the August Annual Luncheon and award presentation
EVEN MORE BENEFITS:
- A special email signature is available for all members to add to company correspondence.
- Serve with other SBC members on a special group project during United Way's Day of Caring on October 13.
- Serve on a Community Investment Panel. As a donor, you can help make a difference by making recommendations on how donations should be invested in non-profit programs that serve in our community.
THANK YOU SBC MEMBERS!