UNITED WAY POSITIONS
If you wish to apply for one of these positions, please email your cover letter, resume and job title you are applying for to Melissa Lewis, Senior Partnership/HR Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VISTA ALIGNS OPPORTUNITIES
Current Open Positions:
United Way of Escambia County
Positions Opening Soon:
2-1-1 Northwest Florida
- Partner Development Coordinator (position available April 2019)
First City Art Center -- position available September 2018
- Outreach Coordinator
Gulf Coast Kid's House
- Outreach Coordinator (position available June 2019)
Legal Services of North Florida
- Volunteer Recruitment and Event Management (position available November 2018)
Manna Food Pantries
- Development and Outreach Coordinator (position available April 2019)
- Program Manager (position available November 2019)
Pensacola State College
- Coalition Suicide Prevention Specialist (position available Nov 2018)
Internships available at United Way of Escambia County are listed below. When applying for an internship, you will need to submit your resume and a cover letter to Jonathon Potrzeba, Communication and Outreach Director. Please specify the internship you wish to apply for.
Applicants must be 18 years or older and possess a high school diploma prior to the start date of the internship. Internships are not paid positions and follow the academic calendars of post-secondary institutions. Hours per week are dependent upon course requirements and/or position description. All other requirements are listed in the position descriptions.
Spring 2018 Internships
Marketing Communications Intern: The Marketing and Communications Intern will gain experience in graphic design, traditional marketing, social media, and event planning.
Internship Release Schedule:
Summer 2018: TBD